The medium frequency induction hardening equipment is mainly composed of a combination of an intermediate frequency power supply, a quenching control system (including an induction heating coil) and a quenching device. Induction heating quenching method is an important surface quenching method in today's mechanical manufacturing industry.
It has high cost performance, very fast speed, low air oxidation, low cost, good labour environment and easy realization of mechanical automation, industrial automation, etc. Series advantage.
The appropriate power and operating frequency (which can be power frequency, intermediate frequency and high frequency) can be determined according to the size of the workpiece product and the depth of the hardened layer.
The shape and size of the induction heating coil is critical to the shape of the workpiece and the requirements of the quenching process. Quenching equipment also varies with the size, shape and quenching process requirements of the workpiece.
For high-volume production parts, especially on automated assembly lines, special quenching machines are used.
Generally, medium and small factories use versatile medium-high frequency quenching equipment because of the large number of workpieces and the small number of workpieces.
1. The production and processing operation skills are simple and easy to use, flexible in and out of the material, high in industrial automation, and can realize on-line production and processing;
2. The workpiece product heating speed is very fast, less oxidized and decarburized by air, high efficiency, high cost for forgings;
3. The length, speed and temperature of the workpiece product can be precisely controlled;
4. The workpiece product is heated evenly, the core surface temperature difference is small, and the control precision is high;
5. Induction heating coil can be carefully prepared according to customer requirements;
6. All-round environmental protection and energy-saving reliability design, low energy consumption, high efficiency, lower cost than coal-fired production and processing;
7. In line with environmental protection requirements, the environmental pollution is small, and at the same time, the work intensity of the staff is reduced.